In this webinar, Larry Cole, Ph.D., with the Dealer Institute, shows you how to use people analytics to improve performance, e.g., engagement, dealership commitment and teamwork. Below are important facts about how people impact your business.
- People drive the success of your dealership.
- Your people represent the most undeveloped resource in the dealership while at the same time representing the most important potential resource to be developed in the dealership.
- 65% of the employees are disengaged from organizations.
- People problems are stealing profits from your financial bottom line.
- You can use people analytics to engage employees, develop people potential and improve operating efficiency leading to higher net profit.
In this webinar, Larrys discusses the following:
- How to use the corporate accountability system with People Analytics. You’ll see that it is similar or the same process to monitor your technical metrics to improve performance. If your corporate accountability is not in place, then you’ll learn about that.
- Which People Analytics you should be monitoring.
- It is easier to implement an accountability process to improve people’s performance than you might think.
If you want to improve your people’s performance, you need to be engaged with this webinar!
Webinar Presenter Larry Cole
LARRY COLE, Ph.D., is a lead trainer for and consultant to the Western Equipment Dealers Association’s Dealer Institute. He provides onsite training and public courses to improve business leadership effectiveness and internal and external customer service. Please send questions and/or comments to Larry at email@example.com.