Understanding the current financial state of the farm equipment industry is crucial to establish benchmarks and comparisons for your dealership. Equipment Dealer Consulting LLC, the certified accounting firm affiliated with North American Equipment Dealers Assn. (NAEDA), has released the 2022 Cost of Doing Business Study, a financial and business operations study providing you with straightforward guidelines for analyzing the profitability of equipment dealerships including all brands across the United States and Canada.
Kelly Mathison and Curt Kleoppel, CPA, CVA, review and analyze the findings from this year’s report and what that could mean for your dealership in 2023. Kelly and Curt evaluate and provide commentary on…
- Changes in equity and gross profit margin
- Changes of inventory as a percentage of assets
- How dealers are controlling their used inventory
- How to use this report for valuations, estate planning and mergers across North America
- What impact Covid-19 may have had on this year’s study
The Cost of Doing Business Survey was sponsored by Iron Solutions.
This FREE webinar is brought to you by Farm Equipment and North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA).